Radio Results Group Contest Rules
1. All Radio Results Group contests are open to all residents of the States of Kansas, Oklahoma, Missouri and Arkansas unless specific age is required by the type of contest, participating agency or advertiser or by law.
2. Only one (1) qualifier or winner per family within a 30 day period.
3. Winners may be required to sign a release, and all winners agree to allow the Radio Results Group to use their name and/or likeness for promotional purposes without further compensation. All contest calls coming into the Radio Results Group are taped and may be aired on any of the Radio Results Group radio stations without further approval.
4. The Radio Results Group is not responsible for problems occurring within the telephone system which may either inhibit or increase the chances of winning a phone-in contest. In case of telephone line malfunctions, the decision of the Radio Results Group will be final.
5. Employees and agents of the Radio Results Group and their families, their advertising agencies, or representatives are ineligible to enter contests with the Radio Results Group.
6. Winners may not request substitution or other consideration from the originally awarded prize. Unless otherwise stated, all prizes are to be picked up at the Radio Results Group main business office at 306. W. Eighth Street, Coffeyville, KS 67337.
7. Prizes are non-transferable. Prizes have no cash value, expressed or implied.
8. The Radio Results Group reserves the right to revoke prizes if the winner does not meet any or all eligibility requirements, even though an announcement may have been made on the air indicating that person as the winner.
9. A 1099 MISC form will be completed and filed with the Internal Revenue Service for each winner who over the course of the calendar year has won prizes with a total value of $600 or more. All local, state, and federal taxes are the sole responsibility of the winner.
10. The Radio Results Group will not be responsible, or be held liable for prizes awarded to an event that is canceled due to circumstances beyond our control.
11. With respect to any disputes regarding contests, the decision of the Radio Results Group is final.
12. The Radio Results Group, its agency, and representatives shall not be liable for any claim, injury or damage from any Radio Results Group contest or prize awarded in a contest.
13. All contest entries become the property of the Radio Results Group. The Radio Results Group may withhold any or all contest materials, for any reason, station management deems crucial to the completion of the contest, or for any reason relating to publicity and/or advertising.
14. Unless otherwise stated, multiple entries by the same person will be discarded and may be deemed cause for disqualification.
15. These rules are subject to change without notice.